Mechanical Bar ScreenWe are a leading Manufacturer of mechanical bar screen from Bengaluru, India.
Approx. Price: Rs 2 Lakh / UnitGet Latest Price
Mechanical Bar Screen
|Water Source||Sewage Water|
|Angle Of Inclination||75 degree|
|Body Material||Stainless Steel|
|Automation Grade||Fully automatic|
|Motor Phase||Three Phase|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Material Grade||SS 316|
can be used for raw sewages intake of Sewage Treatment Plant and other product industries. They fall under fine screening, Which require removing fine sized floating waste coming with the flow into a treatment plant such as Fibrous vegetable waste, shredder and torn clothes, grass and various materials. They are installed in the intake of the treatment plant. The depth of channel or distance from the bottom of channel to top of operating plat form decides the type of screen that can be used for a particular installation. It is categorized for shallow depth which can be used up to 3 meters.Features:
- The profile of bar screen is such that it helps in capturing small size waste.
- A self- cleaning screen,spray wash is not necessary.
- Can be installed in smalled plants and in stainless steel tanks.
- No rotary parts are in contact with waste water.
- Low maintenance-Travel of movable lamella very short.
- Fully enclosed for safety and control.
- Minimum maintenance - parts can be replaced installed condition.
- Fully accurate as there are very few moving parts No chains or sprockets.