|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Automation Grade||Semi-Automatic, Manual, Automatic|
|Filtration Capacity||2000-3000 litres/hr, 1-500 litres/hr, >3000 litres/hr, 500-1000 litres/hr, 1000-2000 litres/hr|
|No Of Plates||>50, 30-40, 40-50, 20-30, 10-20|
|Filter Area (square meter)||100-200 , <100|
· Suitable for chemical and biological sludges from Muncipal and Industrial waste water treatment plants.
· High dry solids content can be achieved.
· Both manual hydraulic and motorized hydraulic models available in CI/MS.
· High cake deposition and clear filtrate.
· Discharge filtrate is effective collected.
· It employees a gradual increase in pressure over time as the cake thickness creating increase in pressure in chamber and cake dryness.
· When the filtrate is filtered out through the filter cloth, the filtration is stopped, in order to start a new cycle.
· The chambers are robust and can withstand high pressure developed during different application
· The number of chamber and thickness depends upon the operating KLD and application.
· A chamber plate is a combination of a filter plate and two half frames in one piece.
· The chamber plates are made up of Polypropylene.
· Possible operating pressures: 5,10 and to the max of 24 bar ( kg/cm2)
Filter Press are available in required different plate sizes:
· 470mm x 470mm
· 610mm x 610mm
· 800mm x 800mm
· 915mm x 915mm
· 1200mm x 1200mm
· 1500mm x 1500mm
|Type||Barscreen, Rotary Screen|